Pensacola Charter Oct 13-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

utdivermatt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,
I am going to be in Pensacola doing some diving next weekend, and I know the boats are still looking for a couple of people. I was hoping someone might be in the area that would want to go. We have two days right now booked with Scuba Skack on the Wet Dream.

Friday October 13 - Two Tank local trip ($85 I think). Planning to visit Brass Wreck and the Avocet. I have never been on either of these two, but the shop made them sound pretty interesting, so I am willing to hit them up. If anyone has much to say about these Id like to hear that too, I want to be prepared for them when I get there. We still need a few more divers to get this trip to run.

Saturday October 14 - Oriskany Trip ($145 I think) Same as most I would assume. I hear they make you some ice cream on the way back. Still looking for a couple more for the trip, but it will probably book quickly.

Hopefully someone would like to join us in our diving. The shop sounds sweet, so I am looking forward to it. If you want to book call Scuba Shack at (850) 433-4319. Hope we can get a couple of people off the board. Look forward to good diving!

-Matt

Dove the O last weekend, have fun out there, its an amazing dive!

Echo Matt... it is an amazing dive. I've never dove with Scuba Shack but they have a good rep in the local area. You'll have fun regardless. Take a camera, everyone needs 40-50 pictures of the O in their album. Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom