Pelham Roll Call 12/16/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Clay, I didn't want to have to come right out and say it, but I guess you leave me no choice........You did not want a "GIRL" to show you up and out dive you this past weekend!! :crafty:

Okay, I'm gonna quit picking on you now...I will leave you alone:D...........................not!!

(Okay, you guys, for those of you who need to know the rest of the story, Clay was kinda giving me a hard time in an earlier post about not going diving at Pelham with them Dec 9th because of freezing temps (I had been whining about not going diving in so long); so, to show how brave I am, I joined them Dec 16th and braved the 59F water temp....let this be fair warning to any of you who dare try to call me a sissy.....I will get you back:D )

I think you were pretty brave to do 3 dives this past weekend. No matter how you slice it, the water is cold in that quarry! How are the gulf temps?

Pick,Pick,Pick. Does not bother me.

Bravery no longer required with the addition of a 7mil semi dry suit to my gear collection.

I am ready to go again.

I do not know about the gulf temps. I have seen it posted here recently though. I just can not locate it now.

I am very brave. Why diving with Cam and Clay in any temperature is an act of bravery.:D

Hey is anybody diving tomorrow? I am itching to go diving I have not been in the water for a couple of weeks and I would really love to dive tomorrow. Is anybody up for meeting at Bluewater? Or for that matter I would just assume meet and dive at kowaliga bridge. Anybody up for it?

Back
Top Bottom