Pelham Roll Call 12/16/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi guys,
I'm new to the board and work almost across the street from Bluewater. I plan on being out there this weekend but I don't know if I'll dive. I guess you can call me a wimp:D with the cold temperatures. I hope to meet some of you. The air temp should help with the SI and Stephen has a heater set up in front of the filling station to help out. See y'all Saturday.
Steve

snepdiver:
You are welcome to join us anytime. I plan on diving at least 2 times a month in the spring and summer. Just keep an eye here for our plans.

I spend the summer working in Huntsville, so it isnt too bad a drive. I explored alot of the local quarries over the summer, and have to say bluewater was one of my favorites. Hopefully you and I can hook up once I get back down there. Scubateeb too?

ScubaTeeb:
Hi guys,
I'm new to the board and work almost across the street from Bluewater. I plan on being out there this weekend but I don't know if I'll dive. I guess you can call me a wimp:D with the cold temperatures. I hope to meet some of you. The air temp should help with the SI and Stephen has a heater set up in front of the filling station to help out. See y'all Saturday.
Steve

Welcome to ScubaBoard ScubaTeeb. It is good to have another local diver on board. I hope to meet you Saturday.

ScubaTeeb:
Hi guys,
Stephen has a heater set up in front of the filling station to help out. See y'all Saturday.
Steve

Ohhhh that sounds good. I just wish I could take it in the water with me. I don't want to look like this :shakehead

philmottrek99and02:
You know that we will have to see pictures as proof! Enjoy the dive. We are off to Callawy to enjoy the Christmas lights. Enjoy!

Howard

Howard... do you ever stay in town? heh.

RocketMan:
My son's graduation is the 16th in Tuscaloosa. If only I had a clone. Maybe next time

A clone? Two of you? great... just great.... now we'll have twice as much snoring on liveaboarrds cause both of you will want to go.... and twice as much puking also...

wait a minute... I know the reason reason behind this. You CANNOT enter your close in the door prize give away at Dive Sports Christmas party next year! We'll have to talk to Phil to make sure he puts that in the rules.... No Clones.

:partytime Denise went diving today! My first dive since August! It was fabulous!, exhilarating!....especailly with water temps of 59F. And not just once, but 3 times!!

CorallineDream did a great job of planning the dives, organizing us and keeping us on schedule and making snepdiver behave(he gets kinda crazy in those temps). Let me tell you, he had his work cut out for him. And Luster talked so much no one could get a word in edgewise! (you know I'm just teasing you guys)

I enjoyed meeting CorallineDream, Luster, Snepdiver, Jamie MCG and his buddies.
Andy and I had a great time, you guys made us feel very welcome and we look forward to diving with you again in the near future!

I'll let CorallineDream give the official technical part of the dive report.

Hey ScubaTeeb, It was good to meet you Again.
Good to also meet Denisegg and Andy.
Also good to meet Jamie mcg and his two dive buddies.
I had a blast with all of you. Thanks.

Dang it Mike, you busted me for travelling too much! I am glad that everyone had a great time yesterday. Got to see the report when you can get r done!

Howard

ps Mike,
Are you a member of some drum team?

It was a pleasure to meet denisegg, snepdiver, CorallineDream, Scuba Teeb, and a beautiful day for diving. Air temp reached 70 but water temp at 59 got a little chilli on the third dive, but not as bad as I thought with a 5mm, I was envious of the group that had the Dry suits.
Again it was great to meet ya'll, Take care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom