Peeing in your dry suit mid dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, but isn't this just the company's marketing FB page? All I see are posts of the company promoting its product. I thought there was a separate page where customers discuss stuff, or maybe I'm mistaken?

There’s a private group where the gals discuss the how-tos of glueing the She-P to their nether regions. Gets pretty funny. :D

There’s a private group where the gals discuss the how-tos of glueing the She-P to their nether regions. Gets pretty funny. :D

Yes, that's the one I'm referring to! Can someone post a link to it please?

Yes, that's the one I'm referring to! Can someone post a link to it please?

Just search for it on FB. Divine Secrets... blah blah blah is the name of the secret group.

Just search for it on FB. Divine Secrets... blah blah blah is the name of the secret group.

Is it this one you are referring to...cause it's just the company promoting its product and not people discussing it. I've read all of the posts from now back to early 2017 and not a single "discussion". All posts were by the company.

The Divine Secrets of the She-P Sisterhood

I believe you would then click "Community" which isn't visible until you request access

@Shasta_man , I see your update re the "Community" bit. I'll request access. Thank you!

Last edited:
If I don't go twice per dive (wetsuit), I feel I'm dehydrated and fix that.
Unless you've been running in the desert in the middle of summer and can no longer sweat and it's difficult to even speak, you were not dehydrated. There is no reason to drink so much that you can't go an hour without peeing.

in my younger days a group of us were avid great lakes wreck divers. we dove very deep wrecks with long deco stops. 40 ish degree water. adult depends were the go to on the long dives with a dry suit. very uncomfortable to hang on a line and have "to go" . take a trash bag with you for after dive disposal. its inexpensive and an easy solution.

take a trash bag with you for after dive disposal. its inexpensive and an easy solution.

And wasteful and kind of disgusting. No need to wear diapers when there's a perfectly good solution: She-P for women and condom caths for guys.

And wasteful and kind of disgusting. No need to wear diapers when there's a perfectly good solution: She-P for women and condom caths for guys.
$140 dollars for the she-p, plus you have to glue it to yourself, and 85 dollars for the condom cath?

$140 dollars for the she-p, plus you have to glue it to yourself, and 85 dollars for the condom cath?

The She-P will last pretty much forever. Only ongoing costs are for isopropyl alcohol and urobond/Hollister spray glue. It's a better long term solution than diapers.

All of the women I dive with use the She-P. They seem satisfied with about a 50% success rate. Some of the pros also wear those old-lady diaper undies.

Nobody ever said diving was glamorous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom