Peace Boat 04/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do they nickel and dime ya. what is there to pay on the boat other then tips at the end.

I had heard that the dive boat will cost you like around $90 but then when you are on the boat, they charge you for drinks and little things. I've never been on so I can't say for sure. Does anyone know if this is true? Of course, it would only be a minor annoyance and probably actually end up being cheaper than say paying $125... but you know.. who wants to try to get money out of their wallet while dripping in a wetsuit!

hummm......

Most dive boats do charge you for drinks. Paying your tab on the way back to the landing is typical ( should be dry and outta your your suit by then!).

Most dive boats do charge you for drinks. Paying your tab on the way back to the landing is typical ( should be dry and outta your your suit by then!).

I've only been on the great escape a few times and the king neptune a few times and I've never been charged for drinks EXCEPT for alcoholic beverages. Is it common to be charged for soda as well?

Hey Clammy, I was'nt trying to be a smartass in my last reply, but most boats that I have been on do charge for sodas.Good diving!

I know you weren't trying to be a smart ass, I was just honestly asking if it was common :lotsalove:

Hummm thats wierd ive been on many boats and they never charged for soad pop.

I hear the Peace just upgraded to rocket engines! Should be a blast! :dork2:

Kidding... but seriously, rocket engines... ok, kidding. :D

I'm looking forward to this trip and I'm with Clammy... it'd be kewl to dive with some Beach Crabs. We missed ya at the Deer Creek, beach dive.

OK, Brian, get back to work. Seriously, yer distracting me and I have very, very important work to do here. Though I'm not sure what it is yet, I'm sure someone will let me know soon enough... or when it's already too late.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom