Peace Boat 04/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm going to go on the Peace Boat on April 5th if anyone wants to join! I haven't actually been able to dive with any of you yet and I thought it'd be cool to be able to meet some beach crabs on a boat! Anyways, it's the peace boat to Ana Capa out of Ventura and it's chartered through Malibu Divers (310)456-2396. Anyone interested?

Have you been on this boat before? I wanted to get out and dive the 1st week of April. I did have plans to be in Las Vegas but if I can change that I would love to try a new boat. I have yet to dive with anyone from Beach Crabs but hopefully it will be soon.

Have you been on this boat before? I wanted to get out and dive the 1st week of April. I did have plans to be in Las Vegas but if I can change that I would love to try a new boat. I have yet to dive with anyone from Beach Crabs but hopefully it will be soon.

I haven't been on this boat yet but I have heard nothing but good things about it, with the jacuzzi and great food and all!

Never been on it but thats the dive store i go to to get my air and things. nothing bad to say about it. It just got out of dry dock has a new bottom added to it and did some other big maintance to it. Have fun. They are nice people. you wont be disapointed.

The Peace is an awesome boat. You will have a great time on it. For many in socal, it is their favorite dive boat.

Never been on it but thats the dive store i go to to get my air and things. nothing bad to say about it. It just got out of dry dock has a new bottom added to it and did some other big maintance to it. Have fun. They are nice people. you wont be disapointed.

Yeah, Malibu Divers is the dive shop I associate myself with (not technically the most Local LDS for me but that's where I go). I love the staff there and Carter (the owner) is very accommodating. The staff and general people that go there are really fun to dive with too.

Peace is a great boat and highly recommended. I have always enjoyed the trips on the Peace.

Like Erika said, I have heard the boat (engines included) has had a major overhaul.

I wish I could go... :(

You can't go wrong with the Peace although the Spectre is good also & you get 4 dives instead of 3.

John

You can't go wrong with the Peace although the Spectre is good also & you get 4 dives instead of 3.

John

I heard the Spectre nickel and dimes you on board while charging less on the initial cost... I dunno, I'll have to try them out sometime.

How do they nickel and dime ya. what is there to pay on the boat other then tips at the end.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom