Pcssd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Hey Ish, if you make really good coffee you can be my assistant... :wink:

or i can be your assistant ish! :D :D

aparatchiki:
and also, there were several commissioners of the Phil Sports COmmission who were not sportsmen/athletes themselves... a couple of previous commissioners were lawyers.
if u think about it, its possible.

ANd that is the reason why PCSSD has such a lame reputation. and if the rest of the members of the commission don't anything productive, then THEY ALL ARE A BUNCH OF GOOD FOR NOTHING COMMISSION. a kiss *** self serving commission. so far let us see if they, the new board of PCSSD can make progress.....

and you can't blame the people if they really do not respect any of those in positions. and so the people would take it into their own hands because of some (not all) who are in positions due to favors and not by earned right.

then again there are those who by being in the same lousy boat as those appointed by favors could not do good even if they wanted to..... so des ne in the philippines..

Oh never mind then . . id love to have a part time job as a fish feeder in a big public aquarium, (and have people take pictures of me hihi) but that . . . YIKEES.

MIKE - have you tried Batangas coffee boiled the old fashioned way? Try it sometime when you dive Anilao. Specialty of Batanguenos like me. :) Sorry but I decline the assistant work hehe.

jonix:
another "only in the philippines" thing...can't help but wonder how these people can run an agency without being "immersed" in the field

that is why they are recruiting a diver for assistant.... the assistant makes report , then the commissioner passes it as theirs....

All this coffee talk making me thirsty...

Batangas coffee sounds GOOD!

Ish, sure about that assistant job? All it involves is swimming around and getting in the way of mantas while i take photos of it...
And video editing, and photoshopping...
And spending waaaaaaay too much time on SB as procrastinating from said projects...
:)

Right, off to make some coffee now!

I sure am good at taking threads off topic aren't i?

Mike, don't try that batangas coffee. It's evil stuff. Brought back some of it my first trip back and now my dad's hooked on it. He gets p***ed if we don't bring any back. Last trip back we brought a whole suitcase full. Don't try it man :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom