Pcssd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aparatchiki:
It was an "official" trip anyway... we were representing our mother country to Uncle Sam's land that time. we was promotin' our own nashunel spowrt to them americans.

fighting roosters?

aparatchiki:
Taxpayer's money spoon! ;-) :-D

It was an "official" trip anyway... we were representing our mother country to Uncle Sam's land that time. we was promotin' our own nashunel spowrt to them americans.
BASKETBALL!!!!

Jag

shugar:
BASKETBALL!!!!

Jag

are you guys for real?!?! eyebrow

basketball and cockfighting is the national pasttime...though not official it is the de facto national pasttime.

ARNIS (kali, escrima) is both the de facto and official philippine national sport... as of 2001. replacing sipa...or sepak takraw

we also changed our national bird from maya to the philippine eagle..if u noticed that.

aparatchiki:
we also changed our national bird from maya to the philippine eagle..if u noticed that.

and it should have been since. the Maya or house sparrow is an introduced specie. while the Philippine Eagle is endemic

aparatchiki:

basketball and cockfighting is the national pasttime...though not official it is the de facto national pasttime.

ARNIS (kali, escrima) is both the de facto and official philippine national sport... as of 2001. replacing sipa...or sepak takraw

Wow. That's a new one for me. I was still thinking it was the old ones (been gone too long, stays too short).

aparatchiki:

sorry dude... haven't had grade school social studies for about 2 decades... missed out on the whole "sipa" and "maya" thing hehehehehe

Jag

going off topic guys hehehe. . .

if that was a part-time job with flexible sched I would've applied. . .

no part time there... assistant = alipin (believe me, i know) :xeye: full time as full time can be. on call 24 hours (oh, were we talking about the job opening?) :ssst:

Back
Top Bottom