Paypal hates me now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dial *67 before the number when you call. Hide your number. Don't dial the 1.

I use Paypal Credit. Used to be Paypal Bill Me Later. It's a different bank than regular Paypal. I pretty much stopped using the regular Paypal account when it was hacked and I was told it would take up to 60 days to investigate.

I ordered one of each (with and without display) , at the same time, but in two successive orders.
I got an order confirmation and a shipping notice on the more expensive one (with display), and it was "shipped" first, but what I got was three cloth masks. That one has now been 100% refunded by PayPal.
The cheaper PLB took a while to ship, and I never got any order confirmation or shipping notice. My complaint to PayPal was that I never got sent anything. Since then, I received the infamous three cloth masks, but there is no way to amend the complaint. They say that on Aug 1 I'll get a response, and at that time I'll explain that the masks were received instead of the PLB I ordered.

The more expensive one -- the one that has since been refunded -- ended up as being sent/refunded by a "ZhiGang Zhou" using a PayPal address of mariahensley3267@gmail.com.
The other unit -- still in contention -- was with a Bin Long" to theodorakennedy77@gmail.com.
I have now received full refund from PayPal on both the units I ordered.

Back
Top Bottom