Panhandle Pics 7/15/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan:
...The Flying Gurnard has nice colors. The ones here are drab...
That's a first!, me having more colorful fish than you :laughing:.

NIce pics Seayoda. Can you teach me the ways of the force, so I can take those great pics like you?

Wonderful shots Yoda, particularly like the Gurnard and Triggerfish shot....
It looks a little chewed up though :D!

Great pics SY. I'm jealous that you got pics with the Gurnard spread eagle, its wings are closed in my shots on my last dive at the Destin Jetties. That pier shot came out great too. I haven't looked at mine yet, I just got back(managed 4 dives today, followed the Navarre Pier up with a dive at AL Pnt Jetties, afternoon dive at the Whiskey, then another at the Whiskey at night). How'd the octopus shots come out?

mike_s:
I gotta think about getting me a better camera....

*smack* I told ya! :D LOL!

Super bug man, glad you finally got to dive the Navarre pier. Going to be back in Pensacola Aug 7 and 8. My son (newly certified) and I are going to try the same dives that we were giong to do a while back. Hope the conditions are more favorable this time.

SY you always make great pics. Wish I could come close.

fmw625:
Super bug man, glad you finally got to dive the Navarre pier. Going to be back in Pensacola Aug 7 and 8. My son (newly certified) and I are going to try the same dives that we were giong to do a while back. Hope the conditions are more favorable this time.

We had planned to dive the Pensacola Beach Reef as well, until we found out the Blue Angels were flying the beach Saturday. The traffic would have been horrendous, so we went from Navarre to Orange Beach, then to Gulf Shores for more dives.

SuPrBuGmAn:
...How'd the octopus shots come out?...
Like a sandstorm. I was hoping to recognize even a sucker but nothing even close :( .

I got a snowy one, nothing great, but you can see tentacles and an eye. I didn't realize I had my ISO at 400, so everything is grainy + backscatter = crap! I posted two pics in the dive report though.

Back
Top Bottom