Paintings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No I don't think that the second one is too small - it seems about right. The scubaboard photogallery automatically resizes the display (not the actual picture) so I'm fairly sure everyone can see it ok. If they then save it to harddisk it will depend on their screen settings - might have to use scroll bars if they are running 640X480 - but I don't think most people will be. I have a fairly large screen so we'll have to see what other people say!!

Thankyou for resizing 'Little Kona'! Do I have your permission to print these out and display them in the Japanese Elementary schools that I work in? I'm sure the kids (and teachers!) would love them - maybe our local Post Office too!!

KimLeece:
Thankyou for resizing 'Little Kona'! Do I have your permission to print these out and display them in the Japanese Elementary schools that I work in? I'm sure the kids (and teachers!) would love them - maybe our local Post Office too!!

Sure you can print them. I appreciate that you like them.
I hope they'll print ok in their current resolution. Probably do ok on photo paper.

When I make prints to sell, the files I use are over 5 megs.
---John---

konajc:
Sure you can print them. I appreciate that you like them.
I hope they'll print ok in their current resolution. Probably do ok on photo paper.

When I make prints to sell, the files I use are over 5 megs.
---John---
Oooooh! 5 megs!!!! Where could I download them from!!!

What 5 megs? where? I know nothing......LOL
Well, it's late. Gotta go.
I try to post another tomorrow, but I think it'll be more like Friday.
---John---

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom