Paintings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How big is the canvas and how long does it take to get the painting to where you like it??? Very cool... keep 'em coming!

John....it's beautiful! Please post more!

wow that painting looks great. You must post some more.

justleesa:
I almost guessed it :wink: ...did you paint on canvas?

Sorry it took so long to get back here. Had to leave in a hurry this morning.

Yes, the original is painted on canvas 16"x20" Framed in antique gold with a linen liner.

boney:
How big is the canvas and how long does it take to get the painting to where you like it??? Very cool... keep 'em coming!

Thanks for asking. The time it takes depends pretty much on the size. A small one 8"x10" may take only a few hours, a large one 30"x40" may take a few weeks or a few months if there's a lot of subject matter. This painting (Threadfins) took obout a week.

I just uploaded "Little Honu". Honu is Hawaiian for Green Sea Turtle. If you like turtles(I love em), I have several paintings.

Please let me know if this file seems too large.
Thanks,
---John---

For me that's a much better size! Definitely another winner!

p.s. If you could resize the first pic to this resolution and repost it it would be great! I could use it as my computer background!

KimLeece:
For me that's a much better size! Definitely another winner!

p.s. If you could resize the first pic to this resolution and repost it it would be great! I could use it as my computer background!

Hi Kim,
I thought the image was a little large cause on my 15" screen I had to use the slide bars to see the whole thing. When I tried to edit it, I lost the thumbnail. Do you think the one I reposted is too small?

I'd be honored to resize "Threadfins" for your background.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom