Padi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There has been alot of Agency bashing lately, and before anyone could add any comments that could be snarky, I thought I would nip that in the bud. My only intent was to keep this thread on tract early on. It was not directed at anyone. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

Just having a little fun with ya there. I totally understand your reasoning.
For the newbies, just search threads with the name PADI or (insert agency here)
and you'll see why.:wink:

If you pretty much haven't dove since your certification, I would suggest retaking the whole OW course with not just a refresher.

I believe that PADI is the most prolific agency in the world right now. Very popular with dive vacation locations.

Wait a minute here! Are you telling my course director card from Fred is worthless? I had to print real clear on the one page form and send in a large check to get that card-don't be putting it down.

Wait a minute here! Are you telling my course director card from Fred is worthless? I had to print real clear on the one page form and send in a large check to get that card-don't be putting it down.

That's not it at all... just that every agency except Fred is equally recognizable.

Didn't mean to start the water boiling. Thought it was just a simple post. Have LDS 30 miles away with PADI instructor, 60 miles with SDI certification. Think I will stick with the PADI. Thanks for the info, and for the entertainment! Gotta love this sport!

Didn't mean to start the water boiling. Thought it was just a simple post. Have LDS 30 miles away with PADI instructor, 60 miles with SDI certification. Think I will stick with the PADI. Thanks for the info, and for the entertainment! Gotta love this sport!

Oh most of these posts are dripping with sarcasm. You see some people have really been having it out lately about diver education etc...

I wish I could get my wife to scuba dive. your a lucky man!

Just having a little fun with ya there. I totally understand your reasoning.
For the newbies, just search threads with the name PADI or (insert agency here)
and you'll see why.:wink:

Additional "reasoning": Mods are socially discouraged from suggesting a :search: even as a part of a more complete answer. Statistically, posters who hadn't thought to use that function react as if it were a criticism or a negative. I never figured it that way, but this is a kinder, gentler SB.

Looks like the same old good advice was given, nevertheless. Best fishes, TJWheel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom