PADI instructors manual....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can use the Instructor manual with the DM section removed for the DM tests. The only test it will help you with is the one on DM conducted programs. Don't plan on passing without it.

Yes....that's why I need one. I don't have anyone to lend me one.

Get you instructor to lend you the manual :D That part of the exam, if I remember correctly, is open book. My Instructor lent me her Instructor Manual to do that part of the exam.

On the otherhand if you are doing the IDC & IE soon there is no harm in buying it.

OK. I am getting a....um....."unauthorized" version of the manual. This will work for what I need for the DM test.

I will not "need" another one till I go do my IDC. Right? Then, I need to buy a new one? And I'll get regular updates free?

Sorry.....I'm a little slow.....I teach special ed too....:D

Crap! Someone sent me a PM with some good prices on manuals and IDC crew pack. I accidentally erased your PM and forgot who it was. If it's you...send me another one. Sorry.

OK. I still haven't gotten the prices on a manual again, so I guess I'm back to shopping around. If you sell them, you may want to list your price here. I've had several people PM me asking for the best places and prices I've found so far.

gratefuljames:
I was just kidding with you...hope you found what you needed! J
I think I did. Thanks...

hey Joh,
Once you get your DM rating, you'll be a PADI Pro and will have access to the PADI Pro website. You can order your own materials directly through PADI as it sounds like your LDS really jacks up the prices. It also sounds like you have what you need to get through the DM programs portion of the DM class so I suggest that you just sit tight until you get your professional rating.

Just my .02 cents!

Have fun at the Blue Hole next weekend! Wish I could join ya'all.

PF

I will deffinately look into that. Will the PADI website have prices cheaper than I can buy them at a dealer (not my LDS)? If I can wait and get them from PADI for cheaper, I'll deffinately wait. Thanks for the thought pipefish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom