PADI DM 400M freestyle and 15M tread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'll be stopping in a few days and will bring my question list. I've been getting some swimming in and have 2 months to go before class starts. No excuses for this guy. I am pretty excited for the course to start. Thank you GI Bill.

The questions are great because I have the same ones. Lol
My only issue is that my ex wife destroyed my log books. I have start all over again lol.

I don't recall any standard regarding same or different days. Even if the first attempt is all on the same day, I would expect that anything you have to re-do on a later day to improve a score will be done piecemeal, allowing the "good" scores from the first day to stand as is.
This makes sense to me. Wonder if it's true? Also wonder if you can just repeat one (or 2 or 3) of the tests and insert the better score(s) to your original results to make your total points enough? My GUESS would be there is nothing written down on these questions. Standards experts may reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom