Info PADI converts to eCards 10 Jan 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was easy, downloaded the app, start an account, log on and 6 of my old cards [pro cards, specialties etc] are there, update the photo 'and Bob's your uncle', done, very well done PADI, I am impressed.
I left PADI in 91 [for NAUI, now for NAUI to do the same ].

I also submitted feedback asking for the AOW, Rescue and any other non pro cards to show as well.

That was easy, downloaded the app, start an account, log on and 6 of my old cards [pro cards, specialties etc] are there, update the photo 'and Bob's your uncle', done, very well done PADI, I am impressed.
I left PADI in 91 [for NAUI, now for NAUI to do the same ].

I also submitted feedback asking for the AOW, Rescue and any other non pro cards to show as well.
Not my experience at all - no e-cards are showing in latest update - not impressed at all right now. I submitted to support through the app - will see how they respond.

Is this a pro v nonpro thing, or maybe an google app v apple app? Are the people seeing e-cards all pro, and only seeing pro level certs, or all google app users? I’m not seeing e-cards. I’m not a pro and I’m an apple user. I’m just really curious.

Erik

Is this a pro v nonpro thing, or maybe an google app v apple app? Are the people seeing e-cards all pro, and only seeing pro level certs, or all google app users? I’m not seeing e-cards. I’m not a pro and I’m an apple user. I’m just really curious.

Erik
Non pro apple user and see my e-card

I was logged in and it showed no e-cards unless I purchased them. I logged out and back in and all the cards popped up.

I was logged in and it showed no e-cards unless I purchased them. I logged out and back in and all the cards popped up.
Yea, tried that too. Oh well, if they show, they show.

Yea, tried that too. Oh well, if they show, they show.
email PADI on their support link in the app and ask for your cards!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom