PADI Card renewal ripoff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel f aleman:
Good grief, pay the fee.

Agreed. While $30 is a bit excessive for a card, this sport is built around expensive items. This is akin to buying a Lamborghini and then complaining that the gas mileage sucks. :rofl3:

The best way for a new card is find an Instructor ( try your local dive shop), pay for a PIC , Appox. $15.00 mail it in with a new picture. there isn't a need for an O/W card just a AOW. Good Luck

Padi = Put Another Dollar In

and then I always like to add Daily.

Axeman:
yeah..... wait till the shops have to close because of the internet buying divers. Then they can get their diving gasses over the net too :D
I'm already lining up to buy a compressor (online). :) - Not because of rental prices, since most vacation shops with good dives sites will always have air fills due to the volume of divers that visit, and very low prices. I like the flexibility of filling my tanks anywhere and at anytime, especially when travelling to remote locations. Maybe the compressor will drop in price? If so, I hope it happens soon, that way I can save a bundle on this "dancing paint mixer". :rofl3:

-----

Mike.

wallacm:
Padi = Put Another Dollar In

and then I always like to add Daily.
:rofl3: My boyfriend in college drove a Fiat. Fix It Again Today

:popcorn:

charge.gif

FORD- found on road dead
FIAT- fix it again Tony

CHEVROLET- Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time
GMC- Great Mechanics Career

On topic...Put a lawnmower in the boy's hands...Tell him to go mow a few lawns and get his own card upgraded.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom