Packing, Travel and Diving Tips for the SB Invasion to the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We learned that Cardzard and I will provide the actual vouchers for the group to give to Atlantis at check in. We know this is different then most of you are use to, but this is how Maduro handles group trips.
You should have gotten a final invoice from Maduro showing you are paid in full.

Also please remember to fill out the online diving waiver when you have a chance.
-Here's a link to the Waiver for Diving > ONLINE FORMS - Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboard.
Hi, Do we create our own password or is there one for our group???

You will need to create your own.
It ask for the travel agency details, do we have a booking number or we just put: Maduro

That link tells me "server not found", and has for days.

I signed up yesterday on the Atlantis website with no issues and edited my information today, also no issues.

That link tells me "server not found", and has for days.
I'm sorry your having difficulties. Try going through Atlantis' website to the diving section where you'll find the online link. And try it there. Let me know if you have any success.
Atlantis

I'm sorry your having difficulties. Try going through Atlantis' website to the diving section where you'll find the online link. And try it there. Let me know if you have any success.
Atlantis
I can't get to the Atlantis website at all. I know I was able to get there somewhat recently. My network or ISP just doesn't like something about it now. (Possibly because all their stuff is insecure?)

So if I turn off wifi on my phone and use cell data I can access it. Which brings up a different question, now that I see this I realized I already have an account since I was on the Azores last year. (And apparently had no trouble accessing it then.) Am I supposed to just wipe out all the info that's in there from the last visit and enter new stuff? Not that I'm going to attempt this on my phone.

We filled the form couple of days ago, not sure if we have to receive some kind of confirmation... I marked, send a copy to my mail and never got it :) any idea about how long it takes?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom