Pacific Scuba in Puerto Vallarta is #1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AIS

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Javier is the dive master at Pacifico Scuba in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico who knows how to run a dive tour. Efficient and safe dive boat for about 6 divers with a 30 minute ride to Los Arcos across the Bay of Banderas. They go to many other sites as well. They don't have dive computers on their rentals but who cares - you'll spend more time enjoying the small eels, turtles and other marine life along the reef and walls instead. Real diving for real divers. Water is usually about 82 degrees and 50 foot vis. Get your bottled water for about $1 each at the dock's snack shed before you get aboard. Pacifico Scuba has a website www.pacificscuba.com.mx Book your dive trip and get transportation from the cruiseliner port main building, a cab is about $4 one-way to the dock. Be sure to bring your own mask snorkle fins. I burned up too much air kicking with powerless smaller rental fins trying to keep up due to an uncommon strong current. (My fins are more powerful and I'd saved some air?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom