Pac NW/Cold Water photos and videos for education?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JTilling

New
Reaction score
Greetings all-- I'm an instructor on a mission. You know how the open water books and presentations have hundreds of pictures of nice happy divers in their bathing suits getting ready to jump off of their tropical dive boat? I hate that. I'm changing my NAUI O/W class to better reflect diving around here, so I'm looking for photos and videos of Pacific Northwest/general cold water diving to include in the shows.

I'm afraid that I can't pay for them, but would any of you accomplished photographers and videographers be willing to have your art included in an Open Water class for the joy of new divers everywhere? I will of course give you full art credit whenever your stuff is displayed.

Thanks to all--
Jeff

We have cold water diving in California.
IceDiving020.jpg

I've got some diver shots from Monterey in my gallery. And some more i haven't put up yet.

48862540-M.jpg

37250701-M.jpg

54261008-M.jpg

58907386-M.jpg

More here: http://chrissyt.smugmug.com/Monterey
Diver shots are mixed in with all the others.

Not sure what you're after but if you want to use any in my gallery just let me know.

Chris

There's an extremely accomplished photographer and artist over on Digital Diver (www.digitaldiver.net) by the name of Honza who does gorgeous combination photos/artwork depicting the critter life. You might want to contact him and see if he would be interested. Even if he's not, his work is worth a trip over there. Just go to Show Off forum and search down for any post started by him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom