Pa. Diver finally coming home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toolbox-13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello All,
Well this Pa diver is finally finished with school and will be in Philly tomorrow 7/16/04. Hopefully I can get to Dutch before I ship out on my first job as a Commercial Diver. I had a Blast down South and logged 40 Recreational Scuba dives and 50 Commercial Surface Supplied Air Dives with all types of Diving Hats. I have plans for the weekend of the 24th, & 25th but I would like to head there maybe on a weekday. Hope I can blow some bubbles with some Wreck Valley folks while I'm home. Southern Hospitality is great but like Dorthy said in the Wizard of Oz There's no place like home, There's no place like home. Tomorrow I'll be enjoying my first Hoagie in 6 months and of course a Cheesesteak with lots of fried onions. I hope to meet some of you while I'm home.

Did you get to dive Gorski yet?

Great Job!!!

Welcome back...
and congratulations.

rmediver2002:
Did you get to dive Gorski yet?

Great Job!!!
Hey Jeff,
No the Gorski that LTC-YMC has is like a prototype and Roger is leary about it it was the 5th helmet they made and he is afraid the leavers would pop open. How do you like it? do you notice any CO2 buildup with no oral nasal like the Superlites or the Miller hats

The production version has an oral nasal, I love the hat.

I got to dive a prototype a couple years ago http://www.divingheritage.com/gorskikern.htm and was really impressed by both the hat and the designer.

I asked him if I could sell the helmet when he reached production!

cozdiver2001:
Grab a CS from Pats for me!! Only get back home to Philly every few years myself......... Congrats and gl!!

C
Got my Hoagie at Frans Deli in Fishtown he is a good friend and wins the readers choice award for the best hoagie and sandwitch in fishtown for the last 5 years. Going to CARMENS at Bustleton and the Deveraux Aves in the Northeast for a Cheesesteakgive them a try

Back
Top Bottom