Oxycheq ...Delivery problems????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chewslife2

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:confused:Approximately (1) month ago I had my LDS "Scuba Doo" in San Bernardino.Ca order a Raider 1 "knurled handle " 3W. After (2) weeks he tried calling and emailing Oxycheq regarding the status of my order. He has been aggresively trying to contact you for about (2) weeks now regarding this issue, with no response from Oxychek. I know communications can get scrambled some times and things can get overlooked, but I'd really like to get this issue resolved. and get my light.
thanks
Robert:shakehead:

:confused:Approximately (1) month ago I had my LDS "Scuba Doo" in San Bernardino.Ca order a Raider 1 "knurled handle " 3W. After (2) weeks he tried calling and emailing Oxycheq regarding the status of my order. He has been aggresively trying to contact you for about (2) weeks now regarding this issue, with no response from Oxychek. I know communications can get scrambled some times and things can get overlooked, but I'd really like to get this issue resolved. and get my light.
thanks

Hi Robert,

The guys from Oxycheq are at DEMA, and cannot answer E-Mails. Oxycheq has been sold out of the raider1's for a bit as a new shipment is coming in. Your LDS would have known this when they tried to place an order. They should have had the product in stock to sell you. Seems to me that your LDS is passing the buck to you with your money in their pockets!

I currently have the raider 1's IN STOCK!! If you want one, let me know.

Safe Diving,

Thanks Mike, I suppose I'll wait till they get back from DEMA as I've already paid for the light once with my LDS, do you have any idea when they'll be back from DEMA, hopefully the next shipment will arrive by then also.
Thx
Robert

Thanks Mike, I suppose I'll wait till they get back from DEMA as I've already paid for the light once with my LDS, do you have any idea when they'll be back from DEMA, hopefully the next shipment will arrive by then also.
Thx
Robert

Hi Robert,

Figure on the Nov 1. They are driving, and will be wiped out before that. :wink:

Safe Diving

thanks

hmmm.... I emailed OxyCheq a week or so ago about a light and got an email back from Patrick there in just minutes afterwards....

While a majority of them might be at DEMA, I find it hard to believe that no one had replied to your LDS's inquiry for "2 weeks".

There might more to this story than your LDS is telling you. (like maybe they are on credit hold, etc.). Just smells a little fishy.

...I called Scubatoys yesterday about an Oxycheq Mach V Extreme wing I'd ordered a week ago and was told the order was on hold, as it were, due to Oxycheq being at DEMA so shipping is being delayed. Not sure why there's nobody left behind at Oxycheq to ship out merchandise...I guess it really is a small company...but anyway that's the story.

Not sure why there's nobody left behind at Oxycheq to ship out merchandise...I guess it really is a small company....

I'm betting that a lot of scuba distributors are having the same issue...

most scuba companies are very small operations.... their US operations basically are sales/marketing and distribution, often with those same jobs covered by the same people.

some have engineering/design, but most manufacturing is done by outsourcing overseas.

I'd guess that most distributors/manufacturer scuba companies in the US have less than 20 employees... many less than that. seeing how the fall is the slower season as summer diving ends and new products are being ramped up, it's just not a big distribution season.

but I bet a lot of companies are slow to ship this week. not just oxycheq.

Yeah I know every body is having to cut back these days, and small companies get hurt the most, so I'm waitng things out. I'm sure they'll get up to speed now that DEMA is done.
thx
Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom