Oxy 2 Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solodyver

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with their Uwatec Oxy 2??? I got mine in Dec 2003. There seems to be a Calibration Glitch. This will be the second Mother Board on my unit .
Problem: About every 5th dive the unit will not calibrate without completely shutting the computer down and waiting for about an hour ( reboot )

No problems with mine (~25 dives on it since December). I'm sure it's in the same batch as yours, as I got it from Craig, as well, back in December...

Hey Camerone,
Hows the divin???
Curtis gave me his Oxy 2 until mine comes back from wherever. He replaced the face once, ( mother board ) but it still locks up. Craig told us to recalibrate before we dive that day, however Curtis says do it the night before to avoid morning mist getting into the sensors. Apparently doing so will confuse the computer and cause problems.
Warren

ps lets go diving sometime

Diving's been good to me; lots to see and the viz has gotten better as the winter's gone on. I'm happy to dive with you - maybe a night dive or two later this month would be good. I'm going to be diving almost every weekend this month. I've planned three days up in Barkley Sound on Vancouver Island in the middle of the month and then Stress and Rescue Diver at the end of the month. In the mean time, I'm trying to learn to work a borrowed Nikonos system before I go up there, so I have something to show for it.

I'd love to have another Drager diver to head out with - every time I've been on a Bandito boat since the cert class, they're all those noisy open circuit guys, and I end up getting 40 mintues or less...such a waste...

Give me a ring; Curtis has my phone number.

-Cameron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom