OW Referral Advise - Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herbdb

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My son and his new bride will be honeymooning for a week on Grand Cayman in mid June. They are staying at the Marriott Beach Resort. My future Daughter-in-law is completing her OW classroom and confined water training over the next couple of weeks. My son is a Rescue diver.

They are looking for a PADI shop that can complete her OW checkout. They will also be looking for additional diving during the week.

Need some recommendations please.

Staying at the Marriot, I would probably head over to the Lobster Pot Dive center. There are 3 smaller dive operators that operate out of there..Deep Blue Divers, Dannys off the Wall, and Wall to Wall divers.
Know all of these guys personally, and believe anyone of them would well suit your son & new daughter in laws needs..

Cindy

Staying at the Marriot, I would probably head over to the Lobster Pot Dive center. There are 3 smaller dive operators that operate out of there..Deep Blue Divers, Dannys off the Wall, and Wall to Wall divers.
Know all of these guys personally, and believe anyone of them would well suit your son & new daughter in laws needs..

Cindy

What the hell are you saying Cindy?

I'd suggest they talk to their instructor about referrals. I'd also stay away from red sail, its a large operation with large crowded boats. Seasports has beach pick ups so there is no driving involved. The other suggestions are great as well.

I've had a friend do a referral dive session with Dive Tech. As I've done lots of training with them it was easy to recommend. Also consider Sunset House.

What the hell are you saying Cindy?
WHOOPs!!!!!!!! Sorry. I guess its high time we referred to it as Toms, Off the Wall Divers.:)))

Yes have to agree with others, I know and love the folks at Dive Tech and spend a great deal of time diving with them, as well as Indepth Watersports.
Based on the location on island of the honeymooning couple, and perhaps greater options in scheduling,as well as transportation, is the reason for directing them south ward to LPDC.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom