Over 100 dives and counting!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys!

I did my 100th dive at Farnsworth this weekend! It was also my deepest at 134 feet!

Thanks everyone who dove with me or helped me get to this point in the past 22 months!!

Woohoo, Clammy!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Guess it was too cold to dive naked plus the whole shrinkage thing going on when it's cold...

I'm happy to be a small part of your adventure!
134', do you remember what you saw at that depth:wink:

I look forward to diving with you again sometime soon.

I'm happy to be a small part of your adventure!
134', do you remember what you saw at that depth:wink:

I look forward to diving with you again sometime soon.

Yeah, I didn't get narced. I basically hit the bottom of farnsworth at the point I was at, looked in a hole and went back up about 15 feet. I stayed mostly in the 110-120 foot range I think. It didn't help that I was diving with a guy on independent double 63s, a guy in a 130 and I only had a 100. I ascended up the anchor line a bit faster than I would have liked making 1 min to 30 second stops every 10 feet or so from 50 feet on. However, since I was running quite low on gas... I eventually went to 10 feet and sat there for 5 minutes or so. I STILL went up too fast in my opinion and had a headache for a few hours. Although.. I'm not sure if that was from my ascent or from the boats exhaust since I was standing around the back of the boat!

Congrats!

Congrats on #100 and on 134 also, or, ah you meant 130 right?

Farnsworth is pretty cool isn't it? I haven't been there in about a year, I need to make my way out there again soon. Yeah, get yourself a 130 for those deeper dives, you won't regret it.

PS - Cute fan club you seem to have developed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom