Outing a Genius: Do It Easy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
After many conversations with Pepo, Bubbles, Tony, Do-it easy, I can safely say he is a lurking brain trust. He rarely posts his best stuff and makes many an astute observation. I am outing him now. PM him all your tough questions, and every Monday morning to ask about his advanced deco dives, which he is in the closet about, BTW.

Oh..and he was an Ivy Leager, has a huge heart, so women should pm him for photos and more information about his investments.

Mildly geographically challenged---all obstacles can be overcome though.

OOPs, mispelled genius.

In my wildest dreams I'd never have thought an actuary could be so interesting. Well, that's not entirely true; long time ago I was friendly with an actuary who was very interesting but she was blonde and oh, so cute.

DIE, you stealth dog you !!!

Are you making a "DIE's Corner"?

Keep in mind he likes women with nice couches :winky:

Well, obviously he has OTHER "special friends".

I just hate to see a good man go to waste. (but maybe he is not wasting away. Seems like he is spending a lot of nights servicing his gear, though. No pun intended.)

Miss, farm this man out.

very, very bright and humble person.

If somebody wanted to correct my spelling of genius, I would not be upset.

the irony is...painful.

you just like his haircut :D

Now everyone knows! :D

Pepo.

You need to post more, give Lamont a run for his money.

you just like his haircut
lol...that too. Hey the brain generates too much heat for a lot of hair. he can't wear a hood because of the steam.

The guy has a cycle trainer rigged to his cylinder tumbler....how studly is that?

Back
Top Bottom