Our World Underwater-Meet & Greet 2-25-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat:
Well, it's a few days since our little get together & I've finally recovered. Ahhh, just kidding. Although the alternating drinks of tequila & rum were a little difficult. That poor server, she didn't know if she was coming or going. So, I just drank what ever she brought me. At least she knew who got the Blue Moons.

I had a great time! We had a really good turn out for our 1st official OWU/ScubaBoard meet & greet. I do think I missed a couple intro's at the far ends of the tables. So I apologize if I didn't get to meet everyone.
I hope we can make it an annual thing.
Next year I'll draw a map for Jason, so he can find us.:10: Hint: Bring a compass & head due west from the bar to the ScubaBoard tables.

Brian, great pics. Thanks for posting them.
She did not know there was a left side of 10 more costumers.I had to goto the bar to get more beer for nitrox junkie... and me..lol
Scott

Sandy, shhh...it'll be our little secret.:wink:

IndyScott:
She did not know there was a left side of 10 more costumers.I had to goto the bar to get more beer for nitrox junkie... and me..lol
That's why I sat in the middle, so I could order from either side. lol

Thanks for the fun evening. It was great to put faces to names and meet some great folks in person. I'll have to try to come back next year. Though I'm not sure if I need to start a habit of going north in the winter time...

Let's see if I can get a couple of pictures to post. I have to do this at work because I somehow wiped out my photo editing program at home and can't re-size them. I have a few and will be posting them as I get time.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Let's see if I can get a couple of pictures to post. I have to do this at work because I somehow wiped out my photo editing program at home and can't re-size them. I have a few and will be posting them as I get time.

Thank you for not posting the picture of me with my finger up my nose! The pic of NetDoc makes him look a little evil, doesn't it?

You're welcome! I still have it for ummm, well let's say I have it if I ever need it :wink:
I was trying to get rid of the red-eye using Microsoft Photo Editor so his evil look may have a bit to do with me--or not! :D
Will have to shrink and doctor a few more and get them up but right now it's time to work again :(

Here's a couple more, having some problems getting the images to the required size even though they are reduced to 50% of original size. More to come later.

A couple more, getting to the end of this but running out of time.

Jep, is this the picture you've been pestering Diverbrian about?

Back
Top Bottom