Our World Underwater-Meet & Greet 2-25-06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a blast! Hubby and I skipped out a little early to go to the film festival so we missed any misbehaving--I promise to tie you up next time Jep--I know you were looking forward to that :wink:

I really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I wish I had time to meet the crew from the other end of the table, hopefully we'll get to see you at the meet-n-greet in April.
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm sorry Ber, but tieing me up with those rabbit ears you had on, would just not be right....

I want the pic DiverBrian took of Netdoc and me...now thats funny!

Steve, I'm still not right from that night....no hot action

jepuskar:
I'm sorry Ber, but tieing me up with those rabbit ears you had on, would just not be right....

Well I'm feeling generous and will give you a choice, you can wear the ears, the pink rabbit hat or I even have a hat that looks like a dairy cow--squeeze its hoof and it moo's :)

Come on down to Gilboa for meet-n-greet :D
Ber :lilbunny:

jepuskar:

I want the pic DiverBrian took of Netdoc and me...now thats funny!

Steve, I'm still not right from that night....no hot action

You have to be real good before I release that photo then!

Seriously, I have a good time, but like Ber, I would have liked some place with a more table or open area, so that we could have put a few more faces to names. MittenDiver, Frog and myself wound up spending the night in Chicago, but that will be a different thread.

Well, it's a few days since our little get together & I've finally recovered. Ahhh, just kidding. Although the alternating drinks of tequila & rum were a little difficult. That poor server, she didn't know if she was coming or going. So, I just drank what ever she brought me. At least she knew who got the BlueMoons.

I had a great time! We had a really good turn out for our 1st official OWU/ScubaBoard meet & greet. I do think I missed a couple intro's at the far ends of the tables. So I apologize if I didn't get to meet everyone.
I hope we can make it an annual thing.
Next year I'll draw a map for Jason, so he can find us.:10: Hint: Bring a compass & head due west from the bar to the ScubaBoard tables.

Brian, great pics. Thanks for posting them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom