Our World Underwater 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm considering it. May help out with a booth and also looking at some classes that may be available while there.

Let me guess ... Titan??? :wink:

Man is this thread quiet. Everyone must be busy getting ready for Christmas.

This is the last week for discount weekend pass tickets. This is a pretty good deal ($15 off) if you're going for the entire weekend. I bought mine this past weekend and also booked my room at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare.

The seminar schedule was also recently posted ... 2012 Saturday & Sunday Seminars | Our World Underwater

everyone has been.. The show really isnt getting any better. Plus we had the discussion last year. The location sucks. Move it into downtown Chicago.. So your not stuck with 2 over priced restaurant choices. Plus have choices for after show activities.

everyone has been.. The show really isnt getting any better. Plus we had the discussion last year. The location sucks. Move it into downtown Chicago.. So your not stuck with 2 over priced restaurant choices. Plus have choices for after show activities.

I'm not a big fan of the location. However, I'm going for the seminars, film festivals, to check out a few pieces of gear and to see Jill Heinerth, so issues with restaurants and after show activities are no big deal to me. My after show activity is sleep!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom