Our World Underwater 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI. New to the forum but familiar with the area. There are new pubs, restaurants and other entertainment in an are behind the parking garage. Just walk through the first floor and you will see them. One of them is a Hofbräuhaus.

Thanks for that info! I'll be sure to check the area out.

Since it's only a week away I thought I'd bump this thread back up. We'll be there and be right by the ScubaBoard booth. Actually back to back with them. We're in 304. If you've been to our booth at any of the scuba diving trade shows (including our 14th year at OWU this year) then you know why I'm known as the "Rum Guy". If not, come on by and find out why and be sure to check out the ScubaBoard booth right behind us.
Rosemont Expo Center
Friday 2/15 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday 2/16 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 2/17 10:00am - 4:00pm

Sweet! Send a couple of rums home for me with Netdoc....yeah I'm stuck on a tropical island diving while Netdoc braves the Chicago weather.:D

Happy Diving!
Elena

I'll be there Saturday, possibly Sunday as well.

Can't make it - going cave diving instead!

I plan on being there on Sat & Sun. Being local, it would a shame if I were to miss it.
Looking forward to it...

---------- Post added February 9th, 2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

Sweet! Send a couple of rums home for me with Netdoc....yeah I'm stuck on a tropical island diving while Netdoc braves the Chicago weather.:D

Happy Diving!
Elena

What a sacrifice, Elena. Envy!!

Finally, it has started to feel like the usual Feb weather :cold: around here in Chicagoland, so I hope Pete is bringing plenty of neoprene with him. ;-)

I'll be there, looking forward to it.

I'm flying in from MN for all of Saturday and Sunday. Anyone got a link to the discount show tickets? I know there were some in previous years, hadn't seen the ones for this year. (PADI members or DAN members could get them..)

Back
Top Bottom