Our Newest Certified Dive Buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcosis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Congratulations Kaylee!!!

My daughter just became my newest dive buddy today!! She finished her open water skills with her instructor Lina on Parrot Island's "Fathoms of Fun" this morning!
She did her final tank at Turtle Ledge after seeing "Baby" and a couple of stingrays at the Sea Emporer.

The sea was pretty rough and there were quite a few who didn't make the dive.They were busy tossing over the side.
Kaylee was busy petting morays/stingrays and nurse sharks with Lina Jason and myself.
We had abot 60' of vis at both sites and a most awesom day of diving!

Kaylee, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!!! Mommy is next!
Congratulations again!! I'm SO proud of You!!
Love, Daddy

Come on you guys!

How about a couple of thumbs up and some nice words of encouragement for my little girl!
She's really excited about this and I've already told her all about alot of you!
She can't wait to meet and dive with ya!

You do remember this feeling don't you?
Plus the nice words are fun to read!

Thanks in advance!
Later...Marc

Congratulations Kaylee!!!

My daughter just became my newest dive buddy today!! She finished her open water skills with her instructor Lina on Parrot Island's "Fathoms of Fun" this morning!
She did her final tank at Turtle Ledge after seeing "Baby" and a couple of stingrays at the Sea Emporer.

The sea was pretty rough and there were quite a few who didn't make the dive.They were busy tossing over the side.
Kaylee was busy petting morays/stingrays and nurse sharks with Lina Jason and myself.
We had abot 60' of vis at both sites and a most awesom day of diving!

Kaylee, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!!! Mommy is next!
Congratulations again!! I'm SO proud of You!!
Love, Daddy

Whoo! Hoo!!! That's great!!! Congrats Kaylee!!!

Hey Marcosis... you have a dive buddy for life, now. ScubaKat11 was certified when she was 10, and she's been my #1 dive buddy since. It's hard to believe she's 16, now...

Congrats! It's awesome to be a young diver, you have so much to look forward to. I hope to see you u/w in Ft. Lauderdale!! (I LOVE to wreck dive over there....)

Danny

Congrats!:) I know how excited I was when my son got certified this past summer!

On another note, I dove with Parrot Island last week These guys are champs! I hope your dive experience was as good as mine!

congrats,it must be great to dive with your daughter,my dad got such a buzz out of snow skiing with me when i took it up.
so no trouble finding xmas gifts and birthday presents from now on

WOO HOO Kaylee! I look forward to diving with you!

Congrats to you Kaylee and to you Dad, as well.

I just realized, my son will be home from college Oct 8-13, wanna get together for a father/daughter, father/son, dive experience. We could post it on SB and it might be fun.

no gimmics, just bubbles....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom