OTS Guardian Full Face Mask with Buddy Phone by OTS or MKII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wizard1325

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok so I narrowed down my selection on which FFM mask I want to purchase but I don't really know the difference between the 2 what do you guy recommend I will b e using this for recreational diving for fun to communicate underwater with my g.f

---------- Post added ----------

Also what else is needed to purchase or does this come with everyone? Just screw it in my first state and dawn?

---------- Post added ----------

O and does anybody know any coupon discount codes?

guardian is a great mask or an aga mask if you want to save a little bit of money... the guardian is like a mack daddy aga,
i have an aga mask and an ocean reef full face mask and prefer the aga or guardian... it is much more simple and they feel more heavy duty around the seal area, they also dont stick out as far from your face as the ocean reef masks do, DONT GET ME WRONG!!! i think the ocean reef mask is a cool mask i'm only favoring the aga because i have dove it more and feel more comfortable with it? i think theres a good deal on ebay RIGTH now with 2 aga masks with ots buddy phones!!!.... only thing is the guardian comes with the ABV from the manufacturer and the aga mask you must purchase it separately and the ABV's ( ambient breathing valves) are a really great thing when sitting at the surface
if you have any questions about either mask ask away i can do my best to answer them

I will be purchasing the Guardian Mask made my choice now trying to save money getting the best deal that i can

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom