Other SE Florida Muck?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VsubT

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
While BHB is a great spot, I’m thinking it can’t be the only one in SE Florida with decent muck diving.

Anybody have other muck dives to recommend? There’s a lot of tidal water near various inlets that seems likely to have similar critters to BHB. Boat traffic and shore access are factors to consider, but definitely not show stoppers in all locations.

Might go do a little exploring soon...

Lance

Not sure if it's considered a muck dive, but Venice shore diving can be fun, if you're good at critter spotting. I was fortunate to buddy with Scuba Jenny at a Scubaboard gathering a couple years ago, and she showed me seahorses and a mantis shrimp. It's low viz, and the main goal is shark teeth and fossil hunting, but was a fun dive.

The SB gang is having another Venice diving bash in April, if you're around. Unfortunately I'm out of town, but it's a great time!
ScubaBoard Venice Beach Bash Meet Up

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom