Osezaki pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geoff_H

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few photo's from today... sadly I forgot my gloves and focussing was difficult as my fingers were too numb to half-depress the shutter reliably!

Given this and that I skipped the night dive not much to share, despite the excitement on the beach that someone had found a small unicorn scorpionfish that had only been observed 3 times before, and was un-named (new to science!)

So, first up we found a couple of pipefishes - I think the first is a bent stick pipefish but don't have any idea about the second...

bentstickpipefish.jpg

unknownpipefish.jpg

Then then were a couple of scorpionfish - possibly the prettiest and the ugliest in the family?!

IMG_3269.jpg

scorpionfish.jpg

Finally a nice lionfish, soft corals and cute little yellow fish.

lionfish.jpg

cauliflowersoftcoral.jpg

peekaboo.jpg

That's me done for 2007 - just squeezed out the century and Christmas parties/going back to the UK mean it's all over until 2008 - let me be the first to wish all the Zen divers a Happy Christmas!

That's me done for 2007 - just squeezed out the century and Christmas parties/going back to the UK mean it's all over until 2008 - let me be the first to wish all the Zen divers a Happy Christmas!

and happy holidays to you as well. My last 2007 dive will be osezaki next week - hopefully I'll be lucky and see some pipe fish too (last weekend I saw 2 juvenile lion fish, but no pipe fish)
and I am happy to say that as of early December I celebrated my 1 year anniversary of diving by receiving my DM c-card (yay)

Congratulations!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom