Oronogo Sept 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JTJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm wanting to go diving Sept 22 or maybe the 23rd, at Oronoga and am in need of a buddy. I have never dove there and would like to see what it's like. So if anyone is interested let me know.

Wish I could make it, but I have to work. The following weekend I might be down there, though.

I would love to go, but I don't know if i'll be able to due to funds.. just so happens my alternator decided to go out on my car :/

There was once a time when this wouldn't have hurt me financially ( my family used to own the local auto parts store :p ) but now... thats 150$ out of my already shallow pockets :(

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread. I was able to get with a local instructor and go diving. I will be out at Oronogo Oct. 6 and 7th if your interested. I will hopefully have a friend from here going as well.

I only get every other weekend off, and have to work on the 6th and 7th. Maybe we can hook up on an off weekend. Hope you have a great time.

Really just depends on how many people are there. It was 10ft+ at 100ft last weekend, until some people came down on top of us and silted it up then it was 2ft or less. Later in the afternoon, everyone else left and it was just me and my dive buddy. It went back to 10ft + on that dive ( down to the 4-doors, then up the wall over to the plane and back )

I'm not going to get any water time in until the 26th, 27th, 28th on the live-aboard trip at table rock. Can't wait!

Oh and Dark Wolf, I retired the pink dive light.. :) it wouldn't work last weekend, I think the dives before it finally killed it.. And since I'm doing some night dives @ table rock, I went ahead and picked up a princeton tech shockwave 2.

I'm not going to get any water time in until the 26th, 27th, 28th on the live-aboard trip at table rock. Can't wait!

What live-aboard is this? Hubby I would love to do something like that next time we visit back home in Mo.

Rhonda

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom