Oronogo or Table Rock Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh man! Can't get Friday off... but Tabasco and I have Oronogo on our short list!

Give us a dive report when you get back!

I posted my first impressions from my dive there the other week. It's somewhere in MMD. Let me know when ya'll are fixin to head up there. I'm always up for another go - at Oronogo.

Still hoping to make Oronogo this Fall Scubahawk, just not sure when, but we'll let you know when we decide and hopefully you can work it in into your schedule!

Scubahawk, you're not too far from where I was raised and my old stomping grounds, I lived between Vienna and Dixon and did some of my running in Dixon and a little in St. Roberts.

It nice up here, If I can get used to the leaves changing color every year. (is that natural?)

I'm always up for a diving trip. My boss is a scuba addict also so he understands.

Oh yeah, the leaves changing every Fall is just one of the MANY beautiful sights around here, it gives you a little something to look forward to before Winter hits!

I've been diving practically every weekend this Summer, there were a few in there I had to abstain from to keep my "other" half content, but no more than necessary! 95% of my diving has been Table Rock, Beaver, and Bull Shoals so I am making the trek south almost every weekend, it get's a little expensive but worth it.

Have you dove the spring there, or is that not your thing? Gasconade? Quail Run?

I'm heading to Table Rock Friday morning, I would like to get a dive in with you but I won't get there until around Noon or so (I have to stop in at my dive shop in Springfield and get some air and check out their goodies as always), then I have to get checked in at the resort, etc!

I've diven (love that word) the Gasconade a couple of times. It's a rush in more ways than one. Living this close to Rolla, I hit Quail Run quite often. Haven't hit Bull Shoals yet, but we're planning a trip there next Saturday. If you want to ge some dives in Friday afternoon at Table Rock, just let me know where and when.

Well, I could probably work in a dive or two say around 2:00 in the afternoon if that works for you. I don't really care where, I guess either the dam or Indian Point since we don't have a boat unless you have some place better in mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom