Oronogo or Table Rock Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's cool with me. I haven't done Indian Point yet :06: - just to let you know. If you want to meet at the marina/dive shop at 2:00. (or at the Dam - you'll have to give me directions to meet at Indian Point.) I'm easy to spot 6'5" Wearing a loud Hawaiian Shirt and Austrailian looking hat with earrings.

I'm easy to spot also, I'm the old, short, fat guy (5'9" and a gut) with a beard, earring, and black Amphibious Outfitters dive cap.

Do you know where Silver Dollar City is?

Scubahawk, I have to get off here for an hour or so but I'll try to get back with you in a little while. If I don't, just meet me at the dam at 2:00 and we'll go from there. I'll be in a green Chevy Tahoe.

Later,
Mike

I can't do it this Friday, still moving in, but sometime in the near future I will be up to it. I live in the Joplin area again.

Hey guys... ScubaHawk, how long before you move outta state?

I'm trying to get my act together before it gets too cold - so I can get a few dives in w/Tabasco & you. I need to get a new BC, maybe Oct. 1.

Word just came down the line that I won't be moving until Oct 10th.

I know where Silver Dollar City is. I'm at work now so I'll be checking in all night (till 2am)

I am free to dive early on Fridays and Saturdays (I don't go to work till 10pm) and anytime early in the week. Just let me know - my gear is never dry.

Scubahawk,

Go down the road Silver Dollar City is on and stay on that road all the way to the very end, you will end up in a Marina, you can't miss it. I'll meet you there at the boat ramp at 2:00. What will you be driving?

Hey ScubaHawk, I enjoyed the dives Friday even though the vis was terrible (I knew it would be), did you make it to Oronogo Saturday? Back to Table Rock Sunday?

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom