Oronogo or Table Rock Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great diving with you. The viz did suck but the boat was cool. My foot's fine, just remember I hurt it doing something macho and brave. Maybe involving saving children.

Are these places anywhere near garfield(beaver lake). I will be there oct 8-15, let me know if anyone wants to dive that area that week. I know scubahawk wants to if he can get off. Keep in touch.

wscdive:
Are these places anywhere near garfield(beaver lake). I will be there oct 8-15, let me know if anyone wants to dive that area that week. I know scubahawk wants to if he can get off. Keep in touch.

Table Rock Lake (the dam) is about a 90 minute drive from Garfield (due to the bad roads), I would "guess" Oronogo to be about the same, maybe a little longer even though I have never made that particular drive. Where were you interested in diving?

Tabasco1955:
Table Rock Lake (the dam) is about a 90 minute drive from Garfield (due to the bad roads), I would "guess" Oronogo to be about the same, maybe a little longer even though I have never made that particular drive. Where were you interested in diving?
I'll dive pretty much anywhere. Ill be staying right on beaver lake around the bend from lost bridge marina. We have a dock but the only boat my inlaws have is a ski-boat. I am trying to line up a party barge to dive from (seeing if any of my brother-in-laws friends have one i can borrow). I am rigged for diving pretty much anything. (lp95 doubles,drysuit,O2 hang bottle,cave lights,reels etc.) i am bringing it all just in case i can get a chance to use it. The last time i was there i did a nice wall near the steps, but didnt have the right equipment or buddy to do it right. Ill be there from the 8th or 9th to the next weekend (driving out).

undefined
wscdive:

As noted earlier, Garfield is about 90 minutes away from Table Rock Dam. There is a marina (Lost Bridge) about 10 minutes from Garfield. This marina does have air. When diving Beaver Lake sans boat, I usually go to the park north of the dam. Good shore dive with easy access to wall/bluff. About 2 miles south of Beaver Lake dam is a new scuba shop CandJ that offers air fills. Yes the roads are so curvy in my part of the woods that you can see you own damn tail-lights.

Hope this info helps.

Back
Top Bottom