Oronogo Dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Sharlene and I will be there about that time too. We'll be in the blue Suburban. See you then.

Hey guys,
Wow, glad that there are going to be a few of us show up. I am going to be there waiting on the gates to open! I will be driving a dark blue Dodge Neon 4-door. Crunch, another Board member may be there as well. He will be driving down from around Lake of the Ozarks.
Looking foreward to meeting all of you and getting some more practice with my new camera!
See you Saturday.....

Dark Wolf

I'll be there with my hubby! (Kunk35, he posted earlier!)
We'll be driving a green minivan, and probably be the only people from Texas!:D

We are going to be staying pretty shallow though, I just got certified July 7/8. We're hoping there are some interesting sites up in the shallow areas. Are there any fish there?

I have not seen many fish, although there are some there. There are some things to see shallow, though. There are the car piles, and the airplane. There are also a couple of boats around 40 ft. deep. There are some other things as well, so you shouldn't be bored! Look foreward to meeting you both!!

Dark Wolf

YellowfinKunkfish:
I'll be there with my hubby! (Kunk35, he posted earlier!)
We'll be driving a green minivan, and probably be the only people from Texas!:D

We are going to be staying pretty shallow though, I just got certified July 7/8. We're hoping there are some interesting sites up in the shallow areas. Are there any fish there?

My wife and I are recently certified as well, so we'll stay at the kiddie end with you. See you saturday!

Sounds like Walt and Shar, Dark Wolf and Crunch, and Kunk and wife (hey-It is my 20th reunion this year too, but I am not going).

I am planning on being at the gate at 0900-when it opens. No, John will not open sooner. :( I am kind of an early bird and would dive at 0700 if I could.

Sound like a few are up for the cabin cruiser and some are up for some shallower stuff. I have some plans in mind, but does anyone have suggestions?

Anyone up for a cavern dive? If not, that is cool. But I want to play with my new Green Force light :) and sort out what is up with my dry suit.

My cell number: 417.529.7642

Slight change of plans. We're bringing another person with us and he needs to get tanks in Joplin. We'll be there as close to 9 as possible. See you then.

WaltnShar:
Slight change of plans. We're bringing another person with us and he needs to get tanks in Joplin. We'll be there as close to 9 as possible. See you then.

Extreme sports and scuba open at 0900 and has tanks. they are just south of I-44 on Range line road. Calypso opens at 1000 and they are on north range line road.

Dark Wolf and I will be there when the gate opens. We may get in a dive while you get tanks. My truck is a silver GMC Seirra Z71, if we are not around on the surface. The plans we have discussed are about 25 minutes long. We definately want to dive with y'all.

Rhonda and I are defenitely going to be there. We're gonna try to make it as close to 0900 as possible. We're in a sorta green colored dodge mini van with Texas plates.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Kory

I just sent my regs off for annual service, but am looking to get wet on Sept 1 at Oronogo. Anyone up for another SCUBAboard hook up?

Back
Top Bottom