Oriskany and Dutch Banks 10-1-6 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl:
Did you guys not have an anchor line to go down? What a funny group of divers. Good report Matt. Since you are better at posting pictures I'll email you mine of the O.

I hope you're happy Matt, now I'm getting it from everywhere. See, if I had just brought the Daryl Wong and hung around the top...but no...I had to break out the doubles and decide to go down. Besides, that whale shark down by the hangar deck was cool!

Nice report, sounds like a good time

SuPrBuGmAn:
We had a line, that doesn't stop some people from missing the deck though - LOL.
It still takes considerable talent to miss the flight deck - even on the starboard side of the Island there's a good 10' of deck, and a catwalk along the O2 level.
Talent... :D
Rick

USCG flyer:
I hope you're happy Matt, now I'm getting it from everywhere. See, if I had just brought the Daryl Wong and hung around the top...but no...I had to break out the doubles and decide to go down. Besides, that whale shark down by the hangar deck was cool!

No problem Eric :D Planning a trip to the Trysler Grounds later this year, deep natural reef with lots of fish if you'd like to take that Wong for a nice spin in a spot that WILL get you some action.

LOL

USCG - there were alot of Coasties diving at Morrison on Saturday, they camped next to us and dove Vortex as well. They were stationed in Mobile as well and a few of them knew you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom