Orca Bait October dive - Sunday 10/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughly 50 degree water temps are correct.

I can't help you with an LDS for rental that is convenient to the Westin. The shop I dive through is in Woodinville, half an hour east and definitely AWAY from any dive sites.

If a site I know is selected, I'd be happy to have lunch with you Saturday and guide you to where it is. I'm not familiar with that many sites, myself -- I'd probably go for the Edmonds Underwater Park, which is shallow but rich in sea life. But others will have, I'm sure, other and perhaps better suggestions.

I'm tentative for a trip to Chile but as it looks now, I may be back in time to dive on 23rd. Maybe we should see who is still thinking they will dive. I'm good for Edmonds or Cove 2.

Sea ya!

Dave

I won't be making the 23rd either, unfortunately. :( On a positive note though, my commitments thjat have kept me from diving as of late end after this weekend through the end of the year, so I'l actually be able to dive once in a while now! :)

Jimmie

rachelscott51:
Check out Discount Divers. They are only 10 minutes MAX from the Westin. I'm not up on the rental prices, but you can check them out at www.discountdivers.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Rachel, I have sent out an email to them and also to Underwater Sports which was a recommendation of Doubledips.

I use Lighthouse Diving up in Lynnwood. Pretty close to Edmonds if that's where we choose to dive. (Yes, that's as close as I get to plugging a LDS but I think the staff is great there and their stuff is reasonable, too.)

'Quatch

I got an email back from Underwater Sports and the prices aren't bad at all. Never heard from Discount Divers............sorry Rachel. I haven't checked with Lighthouse Diving yet as Sasquatch suggested but I will if we are going that way.

So where are we diving and who can make it?

This is getting confusing, because there are two threads in two different places talking about this . . . But DoubleDip is picking WVDiver up and heading for EUWP at noon; my husband and I are joining them there then. In the other thread, DoubleDip said the head count is 8 people, but some of that must have been by PM or other means, because I don't count 8 on the thread. And at least one, Jeff=Dive, said he can't make it until 1 o'clock.

My boyfriend and I are planning on coming! I think we are two of the PM replies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom