Orca Bait October dive - Sunday 10/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be very cool to meet some of you. I'm in. I might not be buddied up so hope this works out. I'm not opposed to any of the suggested locations.

Sea ya!

We'll make sure you have a buddy for the dive ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, it's time to reopen this thread so people can arrange to be there.

Unfortunately, I won't be one of them. I have another commitment that day which will preclude my being there.

Sorry, as I'm the one who originally picked this date.

For the rest of you, have fun ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Is the visiting diver still visiting?
Yep ... and although I can't make it, I hope some other SB'ers will be able to join him for a dive or two ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
Is the visiting diver still visiting?

Here I am. I will be arriving on the 19th. Staying at the Westin Seattle. Sunday is the best day for me on the weekend. I really appreciate all of you folks trying to get something together for me. I am sorry that Bob (Grateful Diver) won't be able to attend.

I will bring my dry suit and trust you folks to come up with a great dive site. I will have a rental car so transportation won't be a problem. Just remember that I don't know the area.

If one of you would like to grab lunch or dinner with me one day prior to the trip that would be great. Maybe we could even drive out to the site just to look that way I will know where it is in advance.

I will bring my dry suit with me the rest I will rent so let me know about your LDS and some idea of price. Can't see dragging all the gear clear across the country just for two dives. I think someone had mentioned 50 degree water temps. is this correct?

NWGratefulDiver:
Yep ... and although I can't make it, I hope some other SB'ers will be able to join him for a dive or two ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm finishing off my Rescue Diver class that day. :(

Have fun all!

Woland

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom