Opinions please - St Lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swim_mom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
we are thinking of going to St. Lucia in August - which is better Morgan Bay or Smugglers cove? (Can't afford windjammer etc. with 2 kids)

Also, what are the best dives Ops on the island?

thanks in advance!

I'd be a little leary of summer storms(ie tropical/hurricanes)..I do know Dominica's resorts for the most part shut down their places in Sept-----& that's not too far away, :).....When you planning on going, beginning or end of month......get that insurance if you do go.....

we are thinking of going to St. Lucia in August - which is better Morgan Bay or Smugglers cove? (Can't afford windjammer etc. with 2 kids)

Also, what are the best dives Ops on the island?

thanks in advance!

we stayed at marigot beach resort in marigot bay. we went in sept/oct. was quite rainy. it was totally dead. we dove with dive fair helen. had some minor organizational problems but really enjoyed diving with them. seeing the pitons from the boat is one of the most beautiful scenes i have ever seen. diving was pretty good. no larger life but saw plenty of reef life. we did get one turtle on video though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom