Opinion on Zeagle underwear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidguy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've just been looking at the Zeagle website and noted their drysuit underwear includes overalls, jacket, vest and boots which makes for a pretty flexible system. I'm not sure of the equivalent thickness to Polartec. Anybody have any opinions? This is mostly for Great Lakes/Ontario waters for spring/summer/fall.

If it is like my Zeagle undies, the material is very similar to Polartec, but I think it is lesser quality. It seems to pill a bit. The jacket collar rides a little high on me, and I think this may interfere with my neck seal. I usually wear all three pieces, but then, I run a little cold most of the time.
Frankly, I would prefer a two piece garment to make between dive potty breaks easier, but this may be a gender issue. The boots are oversized, and they go on under the jumpsuit, which has foot stirrups. I am looking into the Softwear suit as a possible replacement after this season.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom