Open Letter to SCUBABOARD Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
I'll send it out right away!
I believe they call it dive-evac, a rescue from work :wink:

Ann Marie:
Hey Man, share the love....I mean the Stuffed Jalapeno recipe! We could use that out at the next Wrinkle's Dive in So Cal!!!!
You havent seen the love of this group until you have spent the night sleeping on the floor with up to 8 of them around you snoring away (me included). :wink:

Ann Marie:
Hey Man, share the love....I mean the Stuffed Jalapeno recipe! We could use that out at the next Wrinkle's Dive in So Cal!!!!

Stuffed Jalapeno recipe

20 jalapeno peppers cut in half (long ways, do not take off the stem) and take out ALL the seeds and white stuff (or they will be VERY SPICEY!!)
1 regular block of cream cheese
2 cups of fancy shedder sharp chedder cheese
1 tbls of mayo.
crushed plain corn flakes (about 2 cups)
2 egg whites

mix cream cheese and mayo together (if you leave the c.cheese out to soften 1st it will be much easier to mix) then add the shredder cheese, mix. should be nice and thick.
over fill each pepper with the cheese mix and set aside until ready to use, or if making them for that moment go ahead and dip the tops in the egg whites and then into the crushed corn flakes (this will be a nice crunchy topping, but if you do it to far in advance, they'll get soggy).

bake at 350 for 40-45 min. enjoy....

Call me if ya need a hand 772-370-2144

Cheers,
Vickie

Thanks so much!! I am sure the West Coast SB divers will love them too!

You people are making me ill with all this lovey dovey 60's hippy crap. "It's like a love in" ppphhhhhbbbtttt! :flame:

I am truly sorry that I missed the shindig. I knew that I couldn't dive because of the kids but ended up working all weekend with a server crash. Bah!

Next time at KBeck's place I'll show how you can drink tequila until you combust spontaneously.

Joe

We missed ya, too, Joe. And 60's love-in....well, suffice it to say there were some interesting sleeping arrangements going on....... :eyebrow:

Come on over for the next one...price of admission: 1 bottle of tequila. Or wine. Or rum. Oh, shoot, it's all good!

simbrooks:
You havent seen the love of this group until you have spent the night sleeping on the floor with up to 8 of them around you snoring away (me included).

And I may drool, buddy, but I most certainly do not snore!! I was the one who had to come prepared with earplugs, if I recall!

I certainly sounds like I missed another good one! You (we) really are a great group even if I have only been able to join in on a couple dives! Keep your fingers crossed - I'm interviewing tomorrow for a job that might leave me with a life.
Love ya all!

Thanks for the recipe! Since I don't recall those at the Meet-and-Greet!!!

Interesting sleeping arrangements!?!?!?!- -- What the hell did I miss out on????

Next time ya'll can stay here! - - I'll make my award winning Beef Brisket... slow and low on the Brinkman over hickory wood.

I will come to the next one Krista, and I will make a batch of takillya sangria. Since I don't like triple sec I substitute with tequila. mmmmmm!

Joe

Ann Marie:

WHEEE! I travel to Orange County a few times a year and ALWAYS looking for a dive buddy! Tell you what, I'll bring the recipe, then we'll do some diving - or, we can do some diving then cook up the recipe. Whatever, I'm flexable. BTW - the bosses owe me a trip to Irvine so may be popping out there in a couple of months. I'll give you enough warning so that you can alert the Disaster Prep offices.

Lee

(California Diver at heart!) :daisysmil

Diving, tequila, "interesting sleeping arrangements" - I REALLY have to come to the next one of these!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom