Open Letter to SCUBABOARD Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for all the kind words about our little family, Lee. I hope you realize that you are now part of it & come down to dive with us again soon!

I'm off every other weekend. Working the 29th & 30th. Other than that I am ready to dive!!!

Tigger Woo Hoo.. a Tigger is a Wonderful thing.. !

HOYA97- I am honored that even though you took the usual shot at me you gave me a nod to being a good diver. And again I take compliments in contrast from whince they come. There are Sgt's that say.. Good guy.. I like to see him WTSHTF. That is worth a dozen pins on the right chest or a letter of commendation from a Captain at least in my perspective. From that comparsion I take "a good diver" comment from you.

I aggree that although I did not see the whole group dive they all seemed compident to me. With very little beaching about the little stuff that in the end never really matters. Well maybe one.. but that is his nature.

Eric

Is it time yet?

Orlando Eric:
I aggree that although I did not see the whole group dive they all seemed compident to me. With very little beaching about the little stuff that in the end never really matters. Well maybe one.. but that is his nature.
Heh i resemble that remark - i think you just caught me on an off day/dive. I'm not as grumpy as other conch divers i know, but i can certainly get up there amongst them if i give myself a reason on a dive - like having no buddy or NDL (due to very little SI), but the first dive i enjoyed!! :wink: I would be up for repeating this next month if times line up when i am free. I enjoyed meeting all the new additions to the conch collective, Lee, Eric, and Rick (i know he has dove with some of us before, but not many of us) - i think the rest of us have dove (or at least partied) together a few times before.

Looks awfully nice out this afternoon. Anybody up for a Hibiscus run?

GrierHPharmD:
Looks awfully nice out this afternoon. Anybody up for a Hibiscus run?
Have you got a fast helicopter to get me there before dusk? :wink:

Hey Man, share the love....I mean the Stuffed Jalapeno recipe! We could use that out at the next Wrinkle's Dive in So Cal!!!!

simbrooks:
Have you got a fast helicopter to get me there before dusk? :wink:

I'll send it out right away!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom