oops zeagle mistake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slipstream:
Wearing which kind?

RoadWarrior - are you kidding?
djanni - are you kidding?

The new limited addition with the metal thread woven in the fabric, nothing but the best you know!! He was also wearing those $200+ fins with metal in them as well as the new Mares regs. I think he even sent his regs in to have his name put on them. I guess that way it would be easy to ID the body. :D

Just joking around.

Slipstream:
Wearing which kind?

RoadWarrior - are you kidding?
djanni - are you kidding?

It is rumored that someone in this thread has four active sockpuppets... and they are talking to each other. :busted:

Mike Veitch:
I love the name of this thread, perhaps will save us tropical dive guides the hassle of trying to sort out overweighted Zeagle divers problems.......

...strictly my personal opinion from seeing thousands of divers per year of every shape and size [and most likely every other tropical dive guide] and nothing to do with the company i work for...
Mike

Glad to see the strap weaving issue resolved. Yeah, it's just like old seat belts.

I guess the above statement is the down side of having your company name become synonymous with the general name of a product. Maybe a little less so than "Kleenex" or "Coke", but Zeagle is the BC most often tagged for weight integrated & back mounted.

Regardless of where they stick the excess, divers will continue to overweight themselves.

One theory is that instructors that live and teach in temperate and cold water areas have conspired to give dive guides in paradise this problem, just because they're PO'd at not getting to go along!

Mike, where did you say you worked? I want to send my all time challenged student list a special mailing!

Chad

UP don't you have a gnome to entertain? :D

I have a Brigade also and was only diving with 2 lbs.

Now thanks to this thread, I know I need to go out and buy some more lead to stuff into all those pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom