oops zeagle mistake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedCash02:
haha I hope so. don't need to make things personal

:D I wasn't trying to make it personal. Just poking a little fun your way. Your suggested you should get a new and bigger bladder - then I read Larry's post and it just tickled me to death thinking.... well there goes the 'ole boy's new bladder.

after fixing the one that was twisted. I tried the bc on and managed to twist both of them because I didn't pay attention to how I was pulling. DOH! the saga never ends.

Can you change the subject of the post: "oops, my mistake"

I love the name of this thread, perhaps will save us tropical dive guides the hassle of trying to sort out overweighted Zeagle divers problems.......

...strictly my personal opinion from seeing thousands of divers per year of every shape and size [and most likely every other tropical dive guide] and nothing to do with the company i work for...

:)
Mike

Mike Veitch:
I love the name of this thread, perhaps will save us tropical dive guides the hassle of trying to sort out overweighted Zeagle divers problems.......

...strictly my personal opinion from seeing thousands of divers per year of every shape and size [and most likely every other tropical dive guide] and nothing to do with the company i work for...

:)
Mike

Ok I am lost. Can someone fill me in??

If I would have known that Zeagle divers are the only ones that are overweighted I would never have ordered a Brigade. Now I know that I can drop some weight. Or will my Brigade not allow me to do that? I knew I should have bought a HUB :D

crpntr133:
Ok I am lost. Can someone fill me in??

If I would have known that Zeagle divers are the only ones that are overweighted I would never have ordered a Brigade. Now I know that I can drop some weight. Or will my Brigade not allow me to do that? I knew I should have bought a HUB :D

This whole thread has gone from a wierd joke to simply rediculas!!?!

Wow and I just switched from a SeaQuest Diva to a Zeagle Zena for my tropical warm water diving.....didn't realize I was making such a horrendous mistake....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom