Only two HP ports????????? two transmitters and one SPG any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you are interested in toys and gadget...how about buying Full face mask with communications for the two of you???

That would be perfect, then she could ask him why he didn't clean the garage AND if this wetsuit makes her look fat, all while diving! :D

Gotair, before you buy yet another $1500 recreational dive computer, you might consider whether she'd rather have a $1500 watch or maybe even a pair of diamond earrings. I'm not trying to type-cast your significant other, just saying that lots and lots of women would not choose the computer in that scenario.

Reactions: Jax
WOO HOOOOOO 30 replies and counting.:D

There are to many replies and my TWO typing fingers can't keep up:dork2:

OK First I hate being wrong but in this case, Yup I agree She doesn't need another failure point. Second This was not something that I was forcing on her or doing behind her back. Third......not sure I have a third, is there a smiley face for "duh". Forget the full face with comms, I like the sweet sound of ............................................................................................................exactly!

So she gets BLING instead? Happy wife, Happy life.

Why yes,

J Valve

P.s. Did your wife give you that handle? :D
(Don't mind me, I'm just poking fun.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The perfect post for this thread:rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Hella funny!

She would rather have a computer than Bling. Is a "sol" considered Bling?
It is not possible to get rid of all failure points, and I find it kind of funny that some people are all up on the "reduce failure points" issue while at the same time they have a transmitter in there 1st stage.........why not eliminate the failure point and go with a hosed computer? Or better yet keep the port plug in and be one with only your SPG. Ok I'm just talking out my ass now. Anyway thanks for all the trash talking.....I mean advice. I gotta go see if I can change my losername...I mean username.

I wish I could afford to buy expensive computers like that. I'd stick with my SPG, Bottom timer, and Basic Nitrox computer and spend the extra cash on a couple liveaboard trips on the Spree. And why would you want to make her first stage look like a Christmas tree with multiple failure points, and more things to get broken off by DM's and boat crews that will not keep their hands off your gear? I also wonder if the signals from each transmitter would interfere with each other?

I've been pore my whole life Mr Lapenta...Work my tail off for my money...But I love the sport and a computer just seems like peace of mind on a strap. Crap are they going to hammer me for the "peace of mind comment"?

Consider the Galileo Luna, cheaper than the Sol and still AI, the One transmitter will work for both computers.

no "Christmas tree" on the 1st stage, no adapters... easy peazy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom