Only one price for a Cobalt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fred3798

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am interested in buying a new Atomic Aquatics Cobalt brand dive computer. So, I do a Google search and find many retail vendors. I look at their sites. I look on ebay, amazon and a few other sites known for sales, discounts and auctions. The price almost eveyrwhere is $1,200 (or perhaps $1,199). Does anyone find the consistency odd?

I bought mine from my LDS and got a little better price than the on-line stores.

BTW...I love it. It is so easy to use unlike my other computers. It was the best dive equipment I invested in...so far :)

I am interested in buying a new Atomic Aquatics Cobalt brand dive computer. So, I do a Google search and find many retail vendors. I look at their sites. I look on ebay, amazon and a few other sites known for sales, discounts and auctions. The price almost eveyrwhere is $1,200 (or perhaps $1,199). Does anyone find the consistency odd?

No, as manufacturers often have minimum advertised price (MAP) requirements. Atomic has such agreements with their resellers. However, that does not mean they can not sell it for less. Probably just have to head to a store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom